Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Doubletree by Hilton - Johor Bahru

"This is what's beautiful about staying in a club or hotel: you're invisible, as is your neighbour" - Amit Chaudhuri

In the name of Allah, the Beneficient, the Almighty.

Hello everyone. I have had a crazy week which is yet to be over. When I get too tired of things, I take a break and decided to just update you guys on my recent working trip. I stayed at this new hotel in JB. Pics below:-




The lobby was spacious and warm. I actually arrived at midnight, driving after work. 


The pathway to the hotel was also stylish amd roomy. Suka sgt!

















The room is modern and a decent size. Thank god I was alone, you can see the bathroom from bed haha. You can close it with blinds though.










The bathroom was alright. Didn't quite get why the toilet was separated and rather far from the shower though.


Love the view.

All in all a nice hotel. The staff were friendly. So thats a plus. Best part of all?

They gave me a hot lovely chewy cookie when I checked in. Yummy! I'm easy to please like that. Hahaha

Give it a try. Not a bad hotel to stay for a trip. Its in the middle of town so convenient.

Much love from Airiel and I.

Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment